Playing music has never been so easy and fun! Kids won’t realize they are also practicing early reading and color identification skills!
Use Play by Color Song Sheets to:
• Teach children early music reading and piano skills.
• Help build confidence during music therapy.
• Encourage your child to play songs on any piano or keyboard you already own.
• Create an independent piano or keyboard center.
• Play songs together as a class or in small groups using Boomwhackers™.
An exciting introduction to reading music, and an activity that can be used prior to music lessons!
Children as young as four years old can successfully read the song sheets!
Perfect for lower & middle elementary students and students with special needs!
37 Color-Coded Song Sheets Are Included:
1. The Major Scale
2. Hot Cross Buns
3. Mary Had A Little Lamb
4. The Wheels On The Bus
5. It’s Raining, It’s Pouring
6. Baa Baa Black Sheep
7. This Old Man
8. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
9. Old MacDonald Had A Farm
10. The Alphabet Song
11. Ten In A Bed
12. A Bear Went Over The Mountain
13. Amazing Grace
14. Five Little Ducks
15. The Clean-Up Song
16. The Farmer In The Dell
17. Row, Row, Row Your Boat
18. The Muffin Man
19. Ring Around The Rosie
20. Hickory Dickory Dock
21. Hush Little Baby, Don’t Say A Word
22. Pop Goes The Weasel
23. On Top Of Old Smokey
24. Happy Birthday
25. Angels Watching Over Me
26. I’m A Little Teapot
27. London Bridge is Falling Down
28. When The Saints Go Marching In
29. You Are My Sunshine
30. Three Blind Mice
31. Do-Re-Mi (Doe, A Deer)
32. Jingle Bells
33. Joy To The World
34. Up On The Housetop
35. Have A Holly Jolly Christmas
36. Angels We Have Heard On High
37. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
**Play by Color is not affiliated with Boomwhackers™. Because of the possible color variations created by the use of different printers, ink cartridges, and printing mediums, please click here to preview this product, then download and print the sample song sheet on page 3 to see how the colors will appear using your printing setup before purchasing. To print the sample, from the print options window, select the “fit to page” option, sometimes called the “scale to fit” option. This will create a margin and prevent the images from being cut off during the printing process.**
*Boomwhackers™ is a registered trademark of Rhythm Band Instruments, LLC.
The Boomwhackers™ name is used with permission by Rhythm Band Instruments, LLC.